Haymaker II Custom Air Conditioning System
The undisputed champ has won another bout! This full sized custom air conditioning system! With all the best features as before but even better. With an infinite speed blower control. Who wants 3 speed increment blower control? Sh!t, not me! We now have 11 speed increments to get you the perfect blowing you deserve! What’s that mean to you? Well, my friend, you can use the most modern A/C controller, the Reactor!
We also added new mounting features to make the installation of this custom A/C system even easier to custom mount to your Custom car. Utilizing our multi-mount system allows you to keep a perfectly smoothed out firewall. We have included over 4 different ways to mount the full sized custom A/C system. We have now made custom mounting an A/C system easy by including over 5 different options. Welded options for body phase and bolted options for completed cars. Click here for more info.
The Haymaker… our flagship A/C system and our largest system. Made specifically for full size vehicles with large interiors. It’s a lot more than just a cooling and heating solution, it’s a technical marvel and the best performing system you can get anywhere. We took all our best ideas and innovations and put them into one, complete system. Many of these innovations are patented exclusive features only available from us. If we had competition… which we don’t, they’d be down and out for the count…
Because of our excellent reputation for un-compromised quality, component selection and attention to detail is evident in all aspects of our product line! Every component was chosen on its superior design and quality rather than a low cost.
ALL our systems are engineered with large, separate A/C and heat coils (just like OEM systems). Some of our competitors market small “street rod” type units that contain only one coil or know as a “common block” coil. The overall size of the coil is compromised by circuiting heater tubes and A/C tubes into one coil, therefore creating less surface area to cool the air as it passes through the coil for less cooling capacity. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
- Separate A/C and Heating coils give us a much larger surface area for the airflow to go over, that means quicker temperature changes, greater range of temperatures, and more control of temperature. Engineered with carefully sized, large separate A/C and Heat coils just like factory (OE) systems. The separate coils improve the cooling and heating capacity of the total system. Ask the “other” guys if they have separate coils.
Serviceability, our cases can be opened and serviced. All of the Restomod Air systems are assembled using spring metal retainers and are screwed together to enable you to service the entire system. Just like OEM systems!
Our evaporator designs incorporate DirectFlow Evaporator and Heater coils. Direct contact with the coils without a maze of doors give you greater and more consistent airflow to the passenger compartment.
We utilize, SMOOTH high-impact ABS plastic on our evaporator cases. We use temperature controlled molding process to give uniform thickness overall. Just holding one of our air conditioning units in your hands you will feel the difference.
We utilize copper for longevity in our air conditioning AND heat coils, lets be honest aluminum is cheaper to manufacture and has a shorter life expectancy, ever replace a OEM coil?
State of the art High Output OEM style blower assemblies from SPAL with heat sink infinite speed controllers for thermal protection. Excellent air volume with less electrical amperage. This is very important when installing on older vehicles where the electrical systems are not upgraded to modern standards.
Simplified wiring system make the install easier and faster, plug and go!
No cables, Fully electronic with programmable ECU. We utilize the most current and up to date electrical programming on the market. Our “TOP SECRET” programming has been sought after by others, but we keep it exclusive to our customers. Never obsolete programming means that when we update with new advances you get them!
Screw drive servo motors are used for longevity with thousands of hours of cycle testing.
- Large door openings for better airflow, just ask about airflow and you will see, larger openings means less restrictions.
- Oh yeah, we even supply the A/C refrigerant hoses need to connect to a bulkhead fitting on the firewall, who else does that? nada!
- Dehumidified defrost
- Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures and NO coil freeze over and no operator adjustments ever, turn on and sit back knowing you are always getting the coldest air
- All backed by a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty, no hidden clauses here!
- And you get your choice of vents from our Diablo P-38 and Synister collections at a greatly discounted rate. Click the links below to browse some of our custom a/c vent collections.
DIABLO VENTS / P38 VENTS / SYNISTER VENTS
THAT’S JUST A FEW REASONS WHY THE HAYMAKER IS THE HIGHEST PERFORMING, FULL SIZE AFTERMARKET A/C SYSTEM FOR YOUR VINTAGE RIDE.
- 24” X 8 ¾” X 10”
- Available Finishes:
- black ABS plastic standard
- Burled wood
- gray skulls
- carbon fiber
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass Inspection Process
- Designed and Built in the USA!
- Package Includes:
- Evaporator Unit
- discount on vents of your choice
- 2 defrost ducts
- 2 heater floor dumps
- electric water control valve
- ECU board
- all wiring harnesses
- weldable threaded studs and nuts
- weldable brackets with studs
- Hex head bolts and nuts for though firewall mounting
- bolted brackets for though firewall mounting
- condensation drain tube
- 6 heater hose clamps
- all needed screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- Suction A/C hose
- Liquid A/C hose
- heater hose
- 4 A/C fittings
- installation instructions
- personalized tech support
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- jealousy from members of your car club