Vapir II Compact Air Conditioning System
The best custom air conditioning system got even better!!! Now with an infinite speed blower control.
We also added new mounting features to make the installation of this custom A/C system even easier to mount into your Muscle car. We have perfected our multi-mount system which allows to keep a perfectly smoothed firewall with no unsightly bolt heads. We have included over 4 different ways to mount the compact Vapir A/C system. We have now made custom mounting an A/C system easy by including over 5 different options. Fabricating brackets is not needed with our multi-mount system. Have included options for smooth firewall options and minimal abrasive mounting using supplied weldable and bolt-able studs and brackets. Simply use the included template, mark firewall and weld studs or drill.
The Vapir… destined for the best street rod builds or any where a small and powerful system is needed. Don’t let the small size fool you, this unit packs a ton of performance into that small space. This might be the most efficiently designed evaporator ever. It’s all our patent pending innovation in a case that measures 20.875 inches long, 7.125 inches deep, and only 9.5 tall.
ALL our systems are engineered with large, separate A/C and heat coils (just like OEM systems). Some of our competitors market small “street rod” type units that contain only one coil or know as a “common block” coil. The overall size of the coil is compromised by circuiting heater tubes and A/C tubes into one coil, therefore creating less surface area to cool the air as it passes through the coil for less cooling capacity. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
Because of our excellent reputation for un-compromised quality, component selection and attention to detail is evident in all aspects of our product line! Every component was chosen on its superior design and quality rather than a low cost.
- Separate A/C and Heating coils give us a much larger surface area for the airflow to go over, that means quicker temperature changes, greater range of temperatures, and more control of temperature. Engineered with carefully sized, large separate A/C and Heat coils just like factory (OE) systems. The separate coils improve the cooling and heating capacity of the total system. Ask the “other” guys if they have separate coils.
Serviceability, our cases can be opened and serviced. All of the Restomod Air systems are assembled using spring metal retainers and are screwed together to enable you to service the entire system. Just like OEM systems!
Our evaporator designs incorporate DirectFlow Evaporator and Heater coils. Direct contact with the coils without a maze of doors give you greater and more consistent airflow to the passenger compartment.
We utilize, SMOOTH high-impact ABS plastic on our evaporator cases. We use temperature controlled molding process to give uniform thickness overall. Just holding one of our air conditioning units in your hands you will feel the difference.
We utilize copper for longevity in our air conditioning AND heat coils, lets be honest aluminum is cheaper to manufacture and has a shorter life expectancy, ever replace a OEM coil?
State of the art High Output OEM style blower assemblies from SPAL with heat sink infinite speed controllers for thermal protection. Excellent air volume with less electrical amperage. This is very important when installing on older vehicles where the electrical systems are not upgraded to modern standards.
Simplified wiring system make the install easier and faster, plug and go!
No cables, Fully electronic with programmable ECU. We utilize the most current and up to date electrical programming on the market. Our “TOP SECRET” programming has been sought after by others, but we keep it exclusive to our customers. Never obsolete programming means that when we update with new advances you get them!
Screw drive servo motors are used for longevity with thousands of hours of cycle testing.
- Large door openings for better airflow, just ask about airflow and you will see, larger openings means less restrictions.
- Oh yeah, we even supply the A/C refrigerant hoses need to connect to a bulkhead fitting on the firewall, who else does that? nada!
- Dehumidified defrost
- Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures and NO coil freeze over and no operator adjustments ever, turn on and sit back knowing you are always getting the coldest air
- All backed by a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty, no hidden clauses here!
- And you get your choice of vents from our Diablo P-38 and Synister collections at a greatly discounted rate. Click the links below to browse some of our custom a/c vent collections.
DIABLO VENTS / P38 VENTS / SYNISTER VENTS
THAT’S JUST A FEW REASONS WHY THE VAPiR IS THE HIGHEST PERFORMING, COMPACT AFTERMARKET A/C SYSTEM FOR YOUR VINTAGE RIDE. IT’S THE APEX OF DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY IN A VERY SMALL SPACE!
- 20” X 7 1/8” X 9 ½””
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass Inspection Process
- Designed and Built in the USA!
- Available Finishes:
- black ABS plastic standard
- Burled wood
- gray skulls
- carbon fiber
- Package Includes:
- Evaporator Unit
- discount on vents of your choice
- 2 defrost ducts
- 2 heater floor dumps
- electric water control valve
- ECU board
- all wiring harnesses
- weldable threaded studs and nuts
- weldable brackets with studs
- Hex head bolts and nuts for though firewall mounting
- bolted brackets for though firewall mounting
- condensation drain tube
- 6 heater hose clamps
- all needed screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- installation instructions
- personalized tech support
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- jealousy from members of your car club