What is TruMod you might ask? TruMod air conditioning systems are “Tru” to the specific make and model yet easily “modifiable”. With your TruMod Pontiac GTO System, you literally get the best of both worlds, giving model specific parts with the ability to customize your installation.
TruMod A/C systems are designed for the vehicle that has a shaved or “smoothed” firewall area. This allows the use of our multi-mount system for you to keep that perfectly smoothed firewall using either the welded options for body phase or bolted options for completed (painted) cars.
Starting with Restomod Air’s signature evaporator, the Haymaker II you can be guaranteed cold air and a variable speed blower fan giving you complete environmental control of your car’s temperature. Also equipped with two separate coils that are 20% larger than anything else on the market, you can rest easy knowing that cold or hot air is available faster than your typical a/c kit or universal street rod system. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
Your Pontiac GTO TruMod system comes with Satin Stealth Classic A/C Controls. Precision CNC Machined 6061/T6 Aluminum these controls come with a Mylar decal that indicates what position you are in at all times. That’s not all, your TruMod A/C kit also comes complete with specifically engineered condenser kit, featuring a condenser with pre-engineered brackets and tubes with drier, pressure switch, and refrigerant hoses (all of our refrigerant hose fittings come black as standard equipment) Our TruMod kit also comes with a Models specific Engine bracket and Sanden compressor.
Our TruMod air conditioning kit comes with standard vents and bulkhead plate but allows you to personalize the parts that matter to your taste, just give us a call.
Call us for the lowdown if you would like additional information or just want somebody to talk to.
– Exclusive aluminum multi-mount system, standard in black, available in colors such as satin, red, blue, or polished
– Larger and separate coils, (Faster and more thorough Heat Transfer, Faster Cool-downs)
– Copper tubing for years of trouble-free service
– Highest quality interior doors and largest bearing surface for no door motors bushings
– Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures always with no user adjustment needed… ever!
– Tough, ABS Case All electric state-of-the-art servo motors
– SPAL Brand Variable Speed Fan for best air output in the industry
– Compact, high output, OEM quality… in a durable design for with balanced assembly (no vibration) and low noise.
– All our systems are designed for easy upgrades. When new technology becomes available, it-s plug-n-play! Never obsolete
– We-ve designed our cases to provide optimal, unobstructed airflow. Even our openings are designed larger.
– Better case design means better and greater airflow (DirectPass Airflow technology)
– With the Evaporator still in the vehicle you can service the following:
– Blower Motor Removal
– Expansion Valve Removal
– Thermostat Removal
INCLUDED IN SYSTEM
- Evaporator Unit (Heat & Cool)
- Stealth Controller Satin Finish (Upgrade Available)
- Inline Bulkhead Satin Finish (Upgrade Available)
- (2) 2 Ft Heater hoses for interior bulkhead install
- (2) A/C hoses for interior bulkhead install
- Heater & A/C fittings for interior bulkhead install
- Model Specific condenser kit (condenser, drier, brackets, all hoses, pressure switch kit)
- (4) Basic plastic vents (Upgrade Available)
- Defrost diffusers
- 15ft duct hose
- Electric Water Control Valve
- Condenser and all exterior hoses
- Sanden A/C compressor
- Standard compressor engine bracket