The Bantam is designed for very small interior applications where our Haymaker II, Vapir II or Vapir III systems will not fit. Don’t let the small size fool you, this unit packs a ton of performance into that small space. This might be the most efficiently designed evaporator ever. It?s all our patent-pending innovation in a case that measures 17.5 inches long, 7.5 inches deep, and only 10.75 inches tall. This guy features separate Dash, Defrost, and Floor modes with infinite blending between all positions.
ALL our systems are engineered with large, separate A/C and heat coils (just like OEM systems). Some of our competitors market small street rod type units that contain only one coil or know as a common block coil. The overall size of the coil is compromised by circuiting heater tubes and A/C tubes into one coil, therefore creating less surface area to cool the air as it passes through the coil for less cooling capacity. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
Because of our excellent reputation for uncompromised quality, component selection and attention to detail is evident in all aspects of our product line! Every component was chosen on its superior design and quality rather than a low cost.
– Exclusive aluminum multi-mount system, standard in black, available in colors such as satin, red, blue, or polished
– Larger and separate coils, (Faster and more thorough Heat Transfer, Faster Cool-downs)
– Copper tubing for years of trouble-free service
– Highest quality interior doors and largest bearing surface for no door motors bushings
– Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures always with no user adjustment needed… ever!
– Tough, ABS Case All electric state-of-the-art servo motors
– SPAL Brand Variable Speed Fan for best air output in the industry
– Compact, high output, OEM quality… in a durable design for with balanced assembly (no vibration) and low noise.
– All our systems are designed for easy upgrades. When new technology becomes available, it-s plug-n-play! Never obsolete
– We-ve designed our cases to provide optimal, unobstructed airflow. Even our openings are designed larger.
– Better case design means better and greater airflow (DirectPass Airflow technology)
– With the Evaporator still in the vehicle you can service the following:
– Blower Motor Removal
– Expansion Valve Removal
– Thermostat Removal
INCLUDED IN SYSTEM
- Evaporator Unit
- discount on vents of your choice
- electric water control valve
- ECU board
- all wiring harnesses
- weldable threaded studs and nuts for smooth firewall mounting
- Hex head bolts and nuts for though firewall mounting
- condensation drain tube
- heater hose clamps
- all needed screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- installation instructions
- personalized tech support
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- jealousy from members of your car club