This is our Bluetooth Connectivity version of our Vapir III Compact unit and Membrane bundle deal. And at a $200 savings this is the best deal yet. Use our exclusive free app (patent pending) available in the Apple App store or Google Play store to control your A/C. Use any iOS or Android device, No wires, No dash mounted controls needed. This is our most up to date technology. Designed to work with the worlds first and only mobile app, Atmosphere!
Now with a new distribution duct design to give you independent adjustability between dash, defrost and floor modes. Our most up to date in technology. Slightly larger than our Vapir II, but more controllability. We added new mounting features to make the installation of this custom A/C system even easier to mount into your vehicle. We have perfected our multi-mount system, which allows you to keep a perfectly smoothed firewall with no unsightly bolt heads. Fabricating brackets is not needed with our multi-mount system. Simply use the included template, mark firewall, and weld studs or drill and use the included stainless Hex head bolts.
The Vapir III and the only true thermal insulation with sound dampening material Membrane are designed for the best street rod builds or anywhere a small and powerful system is needed. Don’t let the small size fool you, this unit packs a ton of performance into that small space. This might be the most efficiently designed evaporator ever measuring at 21 inches long, 8 inches deep, and only 11 inches tall.
ALL our systems are engineered with large, separate A/C and heat coils (just like OEM systems). Some of our competitors market small street rod type units that contain only one coil or know as a common block coil. The overall size of the coil is compromised by circuiting heater tubes and A/C tubes into one coil, therefore creating less surface area to cool the air as it passes through the coil for less cooling capacity. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
Our excellent reputation for uncompromised quality, component selection and attention to detail is evident in all aspects of our product line! Every component was engineered on its superior design and quality rather than a low cost.
– Exclusive aluminum multi-mount system, standard in black, available in colors such as satin, red, blue, or polished
– Larger and separate coils, (Faster and more thorough Heat Transfer, Faster Cool-downs)
– Copper tubing for years of trouble-free service
– Highest quality interior doors and largest bearing surface for no door motors bushings
– Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures always with no user adjustment needed… ever!
– Tough, ABS Case All electric state-of-the-art servo motors
– SPAL Brand Variable Speed Fan for best air output in the industry
– Compact, high output, OEM quality… in a durable design for with balanced assembly (no vibration) and low noise.
– All our systems are designed for easy upgrades. When new technology becomes available, it-s plug-n-play! Never obsolete
– We-ve designed our cases to provide optimal, unobstructed airflow. Even our openings are designed larger.
– Better case design means better and greater airflow (DirectPass Airflow technology)
– With the Evaporator still in the vehicle you can service the following:
– Blower Motor Removal
– Expansion Valve Removal
– Thermostat Removal
Membrane, by Restomod Air is the only true thermal insulation with sound dampening material. We found that custom car builders were using standard “sound dampening” material in their builds, and were unaware that it did not provide insulation from the outside elements. Membrane four-layer material that prevents your vehicle from being robbed of the climate control temperature you have set in the cabin while giving you sound dampening.
MEMBRANE INSULATION INSIDER:
Membrane focus is on Thermal Protection. We noticed that most custom car builders thought the “sound dampening” material they were using also block out the heat. This is not true. Membrane is the only material that does this. This is just not an add-on “liner” to place on your vehicle’s body to muffle noise or rattle. Membrane is a true fortification between your vehicles cabin and the outside world.
FOUR LAYERS OF PROTECTION
Membrane’s four-layer material is like nothing else found on the market. Layer one is foil for durability, layer two is a close cell insulation foam rubber for thermal protection, layer three is another foil layer for structural integrity, and layer four is the butyl layer for sound dampening.
2 IN 1 DESIGN
Membrane is the only true Thermal Insulator for custom car builders. And with the 2 in 1 Design, there is an added Sound Dampening layer. Membrane’s 2 in 1 design works in congruence to prevent loss of your desired temperature in your cabin while eliminating noise from the outside. By preventing unwanted temperature fluctuation from outside the cabin and noise interference Membrane by Restomod Air is the only true barrier from the elements your vehicle can have.
EASY TO USE
Membrane is simple to use. Measure, cut, and peel to apply to your vehicle. Membrane conforms to all the curves and angle your ride offers, without having an odor or being messy like drip materials. No one wants that. Restomod Air understands that you have put a lot of time and hard work into your build because we are car guys like you. We will not just put anything in our own build, so why should you?
INCLUDED IN SYSTEM
- $200 savings on bundle deal
- Evaporator Unit
- discount on vents of your choice
- electric water control valve
- ECU board with Bluetooth
- Free App Download from iTunes or Google Play
- all wiring harnesses
- weldable threaded studs and nuts for smooth firewall mounting
- Hex head bolts and nuts for though firewall mounting
- condensation drain tube
- Membrane (2) boxes
- heater hose clamps
- all needed screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- installation instructions
- personalized tech support
- jealousy from members of your car club