Now with a new distribution duct design to give you independent adjustability between dash, defrost and floor modes. Our most up to date in technology. Slightly larger than our Vapir II A/C system, but has more controllability. We added new mounting features to make the installation of this custom A/C system even easier to mount into your vehicle. We have perfected our multi-mount system, which allows you to keep a perfectly smoothed firewall with no unsightly bolt heads. Fabricating brackets is not needed with our multi-mount system. Simply use the included template, mark firewall, and weld studs or drill and use the included stainless Hex head bolts.
The Vapir III designed for the best street rod builds or anywhere a small and powerful system is needed. Don’t let the small size fool you, this unit packs a ton of performance into that small space. This might be the most efficiently designed evaporator ever measuring at 21 inches long, 8 inches deep, and only 11 tall.
ALL our systems are engineered with large, separate A/C and heat coils (just like OEM systems). Some of our competitors market small street rod type units that contain only one coil or know as a common block coil. The overall size of the coil is compromised by circuiting heater tubes and A/C tubes into one coil, therefore creating less surface area to cool the air as it passes through the coil for less cooling capacity. Remember, smaller is never better when it comes to coil/case size! Size matters.
Our excellent reputation for uncompromised quality, component selection and attention to detail is evident in all aspects of our product line! Every component was chosen on its superior design and quality rather than a low cost.
– Exclusive aluminum multi-mount system, standard in black, available in colors such as satin, red, blue, or polished
– Larger and separate coils, (Faster and more thorough Heat Transfer, Faster Cool-downs)
– Copper tubing for years of trouble-free service
– Highest quality interior doors and largest bearing surface for no door motors bushings
– Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures always with no user adjustment needed… ever!
– Tough, ABS Case All electric state-of-the-art servo motors
– SPAL Brand Variable Speed Fan for best air output in the industry
– Compact, high output, OEM quality… in a durable design for with balanced assembly (no vibration) and low noise.
– All our systems are designed for easy upgrades. When new technology becomes available, it-s plug-n-play! Never obsolete
– We-ve designed our cases to provide optimal, unobstructed airflow. Even our openings are designed larger.
– Better case design means better and greater airflow (DirectPass Airflow technology)
– With the Evaporator still in the vehicle you can service the following:
– Blower Motor Removal
– Expansion Valve Removal
– Thermostat Removal
INCLUDED IN A/C KIT
- Evaporator Unit (Heat & Cool)
- discount on any signature vents of your choice
- electric water control valve
- all wiring harnesses
- weldable threaded studs and nuts for smooth firewall mounting
- Hex head bolts and nuts for though firewall mounting
- condensation drain tube w/ elbow & grommet
- (2) 2 Ft heater hoses for interior bulkhead install
- (2) A/C hoses for interior bulkhead install
- heater hose clamps
- all needed screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- installation instructions
- personalized tech support
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- jealousy from members of your car club
- heater & A/C fittings for interior bulkhead install